- 1 pkg(s) Nathan's Jumbo Restaurant Style Beef Franks1 pkg(s)
- 1 pkg(s) Nathan's Restaurant Style Hot Dog Buns1 pkg(s)
- 1 lb. Raw shrimp1 lb.
- 2 cup(s) All purpose flour2 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Salt1 Tbsp.
- 2 Tsp. Red pepper flakes2 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Ground cumin1 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Ground coriander1 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Paprika1 Tsp.
- 1 cup(s) Buttermilk1 cup(s)
- 1/2 g. Vegetable oil1/2 g.
- Spicy brown mustard
- Tomatoes, thinly sliced
MIX flour & spices.
DIVIDE ⅓ of mixture into a second bowl and set aside.
POUR buttermilk into another bowl.
PEEL and devein shrimp. Give them a good rinse.
SPRINKLE shrimp with salt and 1 tsp. of red pepper.
FILL a deep fryer with oil and heat it up to 350°F.
DREDGE 5-10 pieces of shrimp in the second bowl of flour mix.
DROP shrimp into the bowl of buttermilk.
DREDGE shrimp in the first bowl of flour and spices.
DROP into the hot oil and fry for 30 seconds to 1 minute until crispy.
PULL the shrimp out of the fry oil and rest on paper towels.
COOK the hot dogs using preferred method.
SPREAD buns with mayonnaise and brown mustard.
LINE with lettuce and thin slices of tomato.
ADD hot dogs and top with 4-5 pieces of fried shrimp.