- 1 pkg(s) Nathan's Jumbo Restaurant Style Beef Franks1 pkg(s)
- 8 Tortillas8
- 3 whole Bell peppers (1 red, 1 green and 1 yellow)3 whole
- 1 whole Red onion1 whole
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil2 Tbsp.
- 15 oz. Can refried beans15 oz.
- 1/2 cup(s) Grated cheddar cheese1/2 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Salsa2 Tbsp.
CUT bell peppers and onions into strips lengthwise.
TOSS all peppers and onions in oil.
GRILL on a hot grill until lightly charred.
FRY hot dogs in an air fryer at 400ºF for 5 minutes.
PLACE hot dogs into tortillas to put back into the air fryer for 1 to 2 minutes.
STIR together the beans, cheese and salsa in a small saucepan.
HEAT until warmed through and cheese is melted.
SPREAD the bean mixture and mustard on sides of the tortillas.
PILE into tortillas, one hot dog and some peppers and onions.