- 1 Pack Nathan’s Famous Skinless Bun-Length Beef Franks1 Pack
- 2 Medium Beefsteak Tomatoes, Cut Into Wedges2
- 1 Small White Onion, Chopped Fine1
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter, Melted1/4 Cup
- 1 Tbsp. Poppy Seeds1 Tbsp.
- 8 Hot Dog Buns8
- 1 (12 Ounces) Jar Pickled Pepperoncini1 (12 Ounces)
- 8 Kosher Dill Pickle Spears8
- 1/4 Cup Yellow Mustard1/4 Cup
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Brush outside of buns with butter and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
BAKE buns on a rimmed baking sheet until warm, about 5 minutes.
COOK your hot dogs your favorite way: We suggest pan-fried with butter!
PLACE each hot dog in a warm bun and top with pickle spears, tomato wedges, onion and mustard, and serve.