American Flag Jumbo Hot Dog Board
- 32 oz ( 4 8 oz ) packs Your favorite white cheese32 oz ( 4 8 oz ) packs
- 15 ( 8 ct ) packs Bun-Length Skinless Beef Franks15 ( 8 ct ) packs
- 15 ( 8 ct ) packs Nathan’s Restaurant Style Hot Dog Buns15 ( 8 ct ) packs
- 1 cup Ketchup1 cup
- 1 cup Whole-grain mustard1 cup
- 1 cup Yellow mustard1 cup
- 1 cup Dill relish1 cup
- 5 Green onions, sliced thin5
- 8 ounces Thick-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled8 ounces
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese1 cup
- 1 cup Guacamole1 cup
- 1 head Boston bib lettuce, leaves separated1 head
CUT an 8 oz block of your favorite cheese in half width-wise to and cut star using a cookie cutter; repeat for 50 total stars. Using a blue underlay, arrange the cheese stars in the top left corner of your board.
Cook your hot dogs your favorite way. We suggest pan-fried with butter!
Place hot dogs into buns. Lay out your hot dogs in 13 rows around the blue square.
Don’t forget to have your favorite toppings ready to go!
SERVE and enjoy.