- 6 - 8 Nathan's Famous Coney Island Pretzel Dogs6 - 8
- 1 cup(s) Pizza sauce1 cup(s)
- 2 cup(s) Italian five-cheese blend2 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced1/2 cup(s)
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for serving
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line Pretzel Dogs on baking sheet so they are snug against each other.
Spoon pizza sauce over Pretzel Dogs and top with cheese. Bake 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and top with basil and red pepper flakes. Serve hot right from the baking sheet.