- 1 pkg(s) Nathan's Skinless Beef Franks1 pkg(s)
- 20 oz. Jar dill pickle sandwich slices20 oz.
- 1/2 cup(s) Dijon mustard1/2 cup(s)
- 2 Tsp. Bourbon2 Tsp.
- 3 Tbsp. Honey, divided3 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil1 Tbsp.
- 1 Shallot, finely chopped1
- 1/2 cup(s) Apple cider vinegar1/2 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Yellow mustard seeds1 Tbsp.
- Kosher salt
- Hot dog buns
Cook your hot dogs your favorite way. We suggest pan-fried with butter!
Whisk together mustard, bourbon and 1 tablespoon honey until smooth. Set aside until ready to serve.
Preheat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat and coat grates with oil. Grill pickle slices until slightly charred, about 5 minutes, then turn and grill for 3 minutes more. Remove from grill and let cool.
Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add shallot and cool 5 minutes, until tender. Stir in vinegar, mustard seeds and remaining honey and bring to simmer. Cook 5 minutes, remove from heat and stir in grilled pickles. Season with salt and let cool.
Serve hot dogs in buns topped with bourbon mustard and grilled pickle relish.