- 1 pkg(s) Nathan's Skinless Beef Franks1 pkg(s)
- 3 cup(s) Freshly popped popcorn3 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Unsalted butter1/4 cup(s)
- 1 Tsp. Dried oregano1 Tsp.
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Dried basil1 1/2 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Garlic powder1/4 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Crushed red pepper, plus more to taste1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded mozzarella cheese1/2 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Grated parmesan cheese1/4 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Mini pepperoni slices1 cup(s)
- Hot dog buns
Cook your hot dogs your favorite way. We suggest pan-fried with butter!
While hot dogs cook, melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat. Once melted, stir in oregano, basil, garlic powder and crushed red pepper (start with 1/2 teaspoon and add more to taste). Cook 1 minute and remove from heat.
Pour butter over popcorn in a large bowl and toss to combine. Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepperoni.
Place hot dogs in buns and top with pepperoni pizza popcorn.