- 1 pkg(s) Nathan's Skinless Beef Franks1 pkg(s)
- 8 slice(s) Thick-cut Smithfield bacon8 slice(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Avocado oil mayonnaise1/2 cup(s)
- 2 clove(s) Garlic, minced2 clove(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh parsley, finely chopped1/4 cup(s)
- 1 Bunch fresh chives, finely chopped1
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 Head romaine lettuce, leaves separated1
- 1 pt. Cherry tomatoes, quartered1 pt.
- 1/2 whole Small red onion, minced1/2 whole
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Wrap bacon tightly around each hot dog and spread evenly on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
Meanwhile, mix together mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and chives until combined.
Set bacon wrapped hot dogs onto lettuce leaves. Drizzle with herbed mayonnaise and top with tomatoes and red onion.