Korean Slaw Dog
- 1 pkg(s) Nathan's Skinless Beef Franks1 pkg(s)
- 1 pkg(s) Nathan's Restaurant Style Hot Dog Buns1 pkg(s)
For Slaw Dressing
- 1/3 cup(s) Toasted sesame oil1/3 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Chili garlic sauce2 Tbsp.
- 1 whole Lime, juiced1 whole
- 1 Tbsp. Honey1 Tbsp.
- Red cabbage
- Napa cabbage
- Carrots, shredded
- Jalapenos, seeds and ribs removed, julienned
- Sliced green onion stalks, whites removed
- Fresh cilantro, stems removed
- Sesame seeds
For the slaw dressing: Juice one large lime in a pint jar. Combine with 1/3 cup toasted sesame oil, 2 tablespoons of chili garlic sauce and 1 tablespoon of honey. Screw the lid on tightly and shake until mixed together.
For the slaw: Thinly slice ¼ head purple and ¼ head Napa cabbage, and place in a large bowl. Add in ¼ cup shredded carrots, 2 julienned jalapeño peppers and scallions from 2 green onions. Toss with hands until combined.
Add dressing to slaw mixture and gently fold in. Set aside.
Cook your hot dogs your favorite way. We suggest pan-fried with butter!
Assemble your dog! Nestle dog into the bun, then top with Korean slaw mixture. Add some cilantro and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.