- 1 pkg(s) Nathan's Skinless Beef Franks1 pkg(s)
- 2 whole Seedless cucumbers2 whole
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Plain greek yogurt1 1/2 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh dill, chopped, plus more for serving2 Tbsp.
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, minced1 clove(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice1 Tbsp.
- 2 cup(s) Cherry tomatoes, halved2 cup(s)
- 1/2 whole Small red onion, sliced thin1/2 whole
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Shredded lettuce1 1/2 cup(s)
- 8 Pita pockets (or 4 pitas cut in half)8
Cook your hot dogs your favorite way. We suggest pan-fried with butter!
Make tzatziki sauce: Squeeze excess moisture from grated cucumber and add to a medium bowl with Greek yogurt, olive oil, dill, garlic and lemon juice. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Add lettuce, hot dogs, sliced cucumber, tomatoes and red onion to pita pockets and top with tzatziki sauce. Garnish with fresh dill and serve.