Holiday Hot Dog Wreath
- 2 - 3 pkg(s) Nathan's Mini Bagel Dogs2 - 3 pkg(s)
- 2 - 3 pkg(s) Nathan's Coney Island Pretzel Dogs2 - 3 pkg(s)
For Cranberry Ketchup:
- 16 oz. Fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed if frozen16 oz.
- 1 whole Large yellow onion, chopped1 whole
- 1 cup(s) Water1 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Packed brown sugar1/2 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Apple cider vinegar1/2 cup(s)
- 1 Tsp. Kosher salt1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground cinnamon 1/2 Tsp.
For Rosemary Honey Mustard:
- 1/2 cup(s) Dijon mustard1/2 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Honey1/2 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Finely chopped rosemary1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Freshly ground black pepper1 Tsp.
Nathan's Famous Coney Island Pretzel Dogs (listed above)
- 3 cup(s) Sharp white cheddar cheese3 cup(s)
Combine all ingredients for cranberry ketchup in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to simmer and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes, until berries have burst and mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes. Transfer to blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Strain mixture through fine mesh sieve. Taste and adjust seasonings, as needed. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Combine all ingredients for rosemary honey mustard in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Choose a 6-8" diameter dip bowl for center of wreath and place bowl face down in center of parchment paper.
Thaw Bagel Dogs and Pretzel Dogs in microwave, according to package directions. Cut each hot dog into thirds.
Arrange hot dog thirds in wreath pattern around the upside-down bowl on parchment. Sprinkle hot dogs with cheddar cheese. Remove dip bowl. Bake wreath for 5 to 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and hot dogs are browned. Remove wreath from oven and carefully transfer to a round serving platter.
Use a divided bowl in the center of the wreath for dipping sauces, or choose one bowl to feature in the center, and serve with another bowl on the side.