- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil1 Tbsp.
- 1 pound Lean ground beef1 pound
- 2 Tbsps. Taco seasoning2 Tbsps.
- 1 pack Nathan’s Famous Quarter Pound Beef Franks1 pack
- 1 pack Nathan’s Hot dog buns1 pack
- 1 cup Shredded iceberg lettuce1 cup
- 1 1/2 cups Crumbled queso fresco1 1/2 cups
- 3 Plum tomatoes, chopped3
- 1/4 cup Chopped fresh cilantro1/4 cup
HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook, stirring occasionally until well browned, about 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
COOK your hot dogs your favorite way. We suggest pan-fried with butter!
PLACE each hot dog in a bun and top with ground beef, lettuce, queso fresco, tomato and cilantro.