- 1 pkg(s) Nathan's Coney Island Pretzel Dogs1 pkg(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Honey1/2 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Mayonnaise1/4 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Dijon mustard1/4 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Apple cider vinegar1 Tbsp.
For The Bagel Dogs and Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg(s) Nathan's Famous Coney Island Bagel Dogs1 pkg(s)
- 8 oz. Package cream cheese, room temperature8 oz.
- 1/2 cup(s) Nonfat plain greek yogurt1/2 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Finely chopped green onions1/4 cup(s)
Cook Pretzel Dogs according to package directions. Meanwhile, bring honey to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until honey is deep golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. Whisk in mayonnaise, mustard and vinegar until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve caramelized honey mustard with Pretzel Dogs.
Cook Bagel Dogs according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and Greek yogurt together until smooth and fluffy, about 1 minute. Mix in green onions until combined. Serve whipped cream cheese dip with Bagel Dogs.