- 1 Pack Nathan’s Famous Cheddar Cheese Beef Franks1 Pack
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes1 Cup
- 2 Tsps. Fresh Chives, Minced2 Tsps.
- 2 Sheets Frozen Puff Pastry, Thawed2 Sheets
- 1 Cup Shredded White Cheddar1 Cup
PREHEAT oven to 375°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Make 7 cuts widthwise into each hot dog without cutting all the way through. Cut each puff pastry sheet into 4 (5-inch) circles. Fan each hot dog into a circle and secure the ends together with a toothpick.
PLACE hot dogs on top of puff pastry circles. Press edges of puff pastry up the side of each hot dog. Fill centers with 1 tablespoon cheddar and 1 cherry tomato.
BAKE until golden-brown and crisp, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove toothpicks and top with chives. Serve warm and enjoy.