- 1 pkg(s) Nathan's Skinless Beef Franks1 pkg(s)
- 1 cup(s) Ketchup1 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Prepared horseradish2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 whole Lemon, juiced1/2 whole
- 1 Tsp. Worcestershire sauce1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Hot sauce, plus more, to taste1/2 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Celery salt, plus more, to taste1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Freshly ground black pepper1/2 Tsp.
- 1 Nathan's New York Kosher Dill Pickle, diced1
- 1/4 cup(s) Green olives, diced1/4 cup(s)
- 1 Stalk celery, diced1
- Celery seeds, for serving (optional)
- Hot dog buns
Cook your hot dogs your favorite way. We suggest pan-fried with butter!
Whisk together ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, celery salt and black pepper in medium mixing bowl until combined. Season with more hot sauce or celery salt, to taste.
Toss together pickles, olives and celery until combined.
To serve, place hot dog in bun and top with ketchup mixture. Top with pickle relish and garnish with celery seeds. Cheers!