- 1 Pack Nathan’s Famous Colossal Quarter Pound Beef Franks1 Pack
- 1 Pound Hickory Smoked Bacon, Cooked And Chopped1 Pound
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, Finely Chopped1
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced3
- 3 Tbsps. Fresh Parsley, Chopped3 Tbsps.
- 2 Tsps. Olive Oil2 Tsps.
- 2 (15-Ounce) Cans Black-Eyed Peas, Drained2 (15-Ounce)
- 1 Tsp. Cajun Seasoning1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Kosher Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper1/2 Tsp.
- 8 Hot Dog Buns8
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Long-Grain White Rice1 1/2 Cups
- 1/2 Cup Remoulade Sauce1/2 Cup
HEAT oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add black-eyed peas and Cajun seasoning. Simmer on medium-low heat until flavors develop, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Keep hot on low heat until ready to serve.
COOK your hot dogs your favorite way: We suggest pan-fried with butter!
SERVE hot dogs in buns and top with bacon, rice, black-eyed peas, remoulade sauce and parsley.