- 1 pkg(s) Nathan's Skinless Beef Franks1 pkg(s)
- 1 pkg(s) Nathan's hot dog buns1 pkg(s)
- 1 whole Spicy brown mustard1 whole
- 1 pkg(s) Nathan's Corned Beef1 pkg(s)
- 1 pkg(s) Nathan's New York Cut Sauerkraut1 pkg(s)
Cook your hot dogs your favorite way. We suggest pan-fried with butter!
Assemble your dog! Nestle dog into the bun. Drizzle the entire dog with your favorite spicy mustard, like Nathan's Spicy Brown Mustard. Generously layer sliced or shredded Nathans corned beef over dog, then top with tangy Nathans New York Cut Sauerkraut. Important note: don't skimp on the corned beef - it's what gives this signature recipe its true Irish flavor. Famous Tip: Need to add a little green to make it feel like a traditional St. Patty's Day meal? Try our Nathans Famous Pickles! Sweet, sour or spicy, a juicy Nathan's pickle is the perfect green side to your Irish Corned Beef Dog. Or go a little 'Chicago Irish' and add that pickle slice or spear right alongside the dog itself!