- 8 Medium russet potatoes8
- 1 pack Nathan’s Famous Skinless Beef Franks1 pack
- 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese2 cups
- 8 ounces Bacon, cooked and crumbled8 ounces
- 1/2 cup Sour cream1/2 cup
- 2 Tbsps. Chopped green onions2 Tbsps.
PREHEAT oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Prick skin of potatoes with fork. Bake until potatoes are fork-tender, about 35 to 45 minutes. Set potatoes aside to cool slightly.
COOK your hot dogs your favorite way. We suggest pan-fried with butter!
SPLIT top of baked potato open with knife. To serve, place hot dogs in baked potato and top with cheese, bacon, sour cream and green onions. Serve hot and enjoy.