For Everything Bagel Dogs with Pumpkin Cream Cheese
- 2 pkg(s) Nathan's Famous Coney Island Bagel Dogs2 pkg(s)
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, room temperature8 oz.
- 3 Tbsp. Brown sugar3 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Maple syrup1 Tbsp.
- 1/2 cup(s) Canned pumpkin puree1/2 cup(s)
- 1 Tsp. Ground cinnamon1 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Pure vanilla extract1 Tsp.
- 1 pn. Kosher salt1 pn.
For Pretzel Dogs with Apple Butter
- 2 pkg(s) Nathan's Famous Coney Island Pretzel Dogs2 pkg(s)
- 4 lb. Apples, peeled, cored and sliced4 lb.
- 1 cup(s) Apple cider1 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Packed light brown sugar1/2 cup(s)
- 2 Tsp. Ground cinnamon2 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Kosher salt1/4 Tsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Freshly squeezed lemon juice1 Tbsp.
Combine apples, cider, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in a large pot over medium-low heat. Cook apples, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour, until apples are very soft. Puree with immersion blender (or carefully puree in blender) until smooth. Continue to cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until apple butter is deep brown, about 1 hour. Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice and let cool. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, brown sugar and maple syrup with electric mixture until smooth and creamy. Add pumpkin puree, cinnamon, vanilla and salt and beat until fully combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cook Bagel Dogs and Pretzel Dogs according to package directions. Remove from oven and serve warm with Pumpkin Cream Cheese and Apple Butter.